Saturday, August 1, 2009

STARTING OVER

Just lost my job Friday after being with my company for 4 1/2 years. It is really hard when you have given everything of yourself and you feel like you have been unappreciated and used the whole time. I am not a person who lets people in very easily but when I do trust you, I do not expect to have that trust abused especially twice. I am a little bitter but what I need to remember is that God will not forsake me, he will carry me through this rough time and make me a better person for it. "No weapons formed against me shall prospere"

1 comment:

  1. Well everything happens for a reason, you will find a much better job! Somewhere were people apperciate you and respect you.
    But I am so glad that you started a blog!;) If you need help with things on here just call me!

    ReplyDelete